As mentioned in Direct Revelation V, I have officially taken over Barbelo’s Hypostasis, along with others of the Immovable Race. In the Autogenes/Christ Section we discussed that Barbelo was a proxy for the Holy Spirit. Via transitive logic, that makes us a proxy for the Holy Spirit. From my perspective, Refinement with explicit Epinoia was my first and final test, per Direct Revelation I, as it’s a component of the Holy Spirit.
Allow that thought to sink in, as I know I sure have put my arms around it: we are a proxy for the Holy Spirit. I am stepping in to lead the Hypostasis with the Father’s consent. I’ve renamed the Barbelo Hypostasis Cesare.
So what exactly does the Cesare Hypostasis include? Per ApJohn-LR, pp. 107-108 of Robinson’s The Nag Hammadi Library:
- “And [his thought performed] a deed and she came forth, [namely] she who had [appeared] before him in [the shine of] his light. This is the first [power which was] before all of them (and) [which came] forth from his mind. She [is the forethought of the All]—her light [shines like his] light—the [perfect] power which [the] image of the invisible, the virginal Spirit who is perfect. [The first power], the glory of Cesare, the perfect glory in the Aeons, the glory of the revelation, she glorified the virginal Spirit and it was she who praised him, because thanks to him, she had come forth. This is the first thought, his image, she became the womb of everything for it is she who is prior to them all, the Mother-Father, the first man, the Holy Spirit, the thrice male, the three powerful, the thrice-named androgynous one, and the eternal Aeon among the invisible ones, and the the first to come forth.
- <She> requested from the invisible, virginal Spirit—that is Cesare—to give her foreknowledge. And the Spirit consented. And when he had [consented], the foreknowledge came forth, and it stood by the forethought; it originates from the thought of the invisible, virginal Spirit. It glorified him [and] his perfect power, Cesare, for it was for her sake that it had come into being.
- And she requested again to grant her [indestructibility], and he consented. When he had [consented], indestructibility [came] forth, and it stood by the thought and the foreknowledge. It glorified the invisible One and Cesare, the one for whose sake they had come into being.
- And Cesare requested to grant her eternal life. And the invisible Spirit consented. And when he had consented, eternal life came forth, and [they attended] and glorified the invisible [Spirit] and Cesare, the one for whose sake they had come into being.
- And she requested again to grant her truth. And the invisible Spirit consented. IV 8, 24f: And [when he had] consented truth came forth, and they attended and glorified the invisible, excellent Spirit and his Cesare, the one for whose sake they had come into being.
- This is the pentad of the Aeons of the Father, which is the first man, the image of the invisible Spirit; it is the forethought, which is Cesare, and the thought, and the foreknowledge, and the indestructibility, and the eternal life, and the truth. This is the androgynous pentad of the aeons, which is the decad of the Aeons, which is the Father.”